10 reasons we love caravan and camping.
1) The simple life, minimal or no technology, and no TV.
2) We always pitch on a site that is not commercialised, happy to visit attractions, arcades, funfairs, shops etc but I don't want them on my doorstep.
3) Although our van is homely, I don't want it to be a replica of my home life, I like feeling I am on holiday.
4) We can hitch up in minutes and visit anywhere in the UK or Europe. Freedom!
5) The rain hammering on the roof,
6) Stepping out the door or awning onto dewy grass.
7) The lovely people we meet as member of the friendly club (C&CC).
8) The price of camping! £180 for a week in Scotland this year for 7 of us plus dogs, or £250 down south! and rallies can be as little as £7.50 per night for all of us!
9) Living off BBQs.
10) Our children learning valuable outdoor and life skills.